Sunday, June 28, 2020

My favourite masking time ✨




Omg this is a must have mask! My favourite mask 😍 I have 3 of this because the function is different within color. 

.

. 🍇 I love the purple one, gently but effectively. It will polish away the dead skin cells to reveal glowing & even-textured skin. It also can scrub your lip to become pink plumpy redpink 😘 The effective result you can get is super clean makeup that you wish for 🤩

.

.

🍋 I always put it on my Tzone area, because I have combination skin type. Expecially on my nose is so oily and many whitehead & blackhead. It will absorb the excess sebum to shrink pores by drawing out skin impurities. Yeayyy 1 of my problem settle 😍

.

.

.

🥝 The green mask for hydrating mask. So for combination skin I will put on my forehead, cheek area & chin. Rehydrated, refreshed with long lasting moisturiser.


DM me for more details, & tutorial on your healthy skin. Or whatsapp 0129073008 link on my bio 😍😍😍


#artistry #mask #favouritemask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh komen kat sini.